This 10 week course focuses on getting students familiar with the below machines under supervision of tutor Rod Allen:
- Panel saw
- Mitre saw
You will be assigned a project to make a serving tray based on various types of commonly used wood joints and supplied with working drawings that will help you complete the project over the 10 weeks.
This project will take you through the relevant steps and safe machine procedures necessary to complete this project.
By introducing a set project using all the mentioned machines in context this will allow you to reinforce and demonstrate your understanding and knowledge of each machine.
Please note it is necessary for you to have some knowledge and woodwork experience in order to enroll on this course (if you have not previously done an evening course with Benchspace then please contact email@example.com before booking, outlining your previous experience)
Due to the nature of the machines being used, the course is limited to 6 places to allow for each student to get enough time and attention with the machine and tutor.
Date: Mondays 5th of September – 7th of November (10 weeks)
Cost: €440 (all materials & safety gear included)
Terms and Conditions
• By purchasing a place you agree to our terms and conditions
• 18 years or older.
• We need a minimum number to run the class.
• We offer a 10% discount to members quoting their discount code.
• Cancellations / Refunds are possible for 14 days after purchase, as long as the purchaser cancels at least 14 days before the class begins.
• Any questions or to pay by cheque, cash or bank transfer contact firstname.lastname@example.org