All our Classes are for 18 years + currently.
If you cancel your course or class booking at least 14 days in advance of the class, you will receive a full refund, minus the booking fees (€5).
If you cancel within 5 – 13 days of the course/class you will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made less than 5 days before the class date will not be refunded. Class no-shows also cannot be refunded.
If we can sell your spot within this timeframe you will get a refund minus the booking fee.
Please note that it can take 5 to 10 working days for the refund to be processed.
Students can postpone their class to another date without incurring a charge within 7 days of the class. This can be done once.
Cancellation terms apply after or failure to attend second booking.
As a social enterprise non profit, we operate a very lean structure. We order the materials for all our classes in advance according to how many people book. It is not possible to reschedule a booking after the above cancellation windows have passed.
Some of our classes require a minimum number of participants to run. We will notify you 48 hours before the class if enrolment does not reach this minimum. We will attempt to reschedule all cancelled classes. If you cannot attend the rescheduled class, you will be issued a full refund.
Avoid wearing loose clothing and jewellery and don’t forget to tie back long hair. Closed toe shoes are required on all of our workshop floors.
PPE will be provided by benchspace for all courses that require it. It must be worn as directed.
Please note that all workshop sessions begin on time. Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled workshop start time. Late arrival for classes that include safety training may result in you not being able to complete the safety certification.
It’s the student’s responsibility to make sure they attend all classes. If you are unable to attend, you will not be entitled to a refund or postponement of your space.
The Tutor may be able to work with you the best they can to bring you up to speed but not to the loss of time and workflow to the rest of the course participants.
We offer the option to pay for our courses in installments. We aim to provide a flexible payment solution that aligns with your needs while ensuring a smooth and enjoyable learning experience. For full details and terms & conditions, visit this page.
1. Gift Vouchers cannot be extended, are non-refundable and non transferable.
2. All Gift Vouchers must be used in full. No change or voucher for unused differences can be issued.
3. When making a reservation/booking the booking must be made in advance & the voucher number must be quoted.
4. The actual gift voucher must be presented on arrival.
5. Any booking made using this voucher will be subject to our normal booking policy. Vouchers will be automatically redeemed in the case of a no show.
6. Where purchased online, the purchaser and the recipient have a responsibility to ensure that the unique voucher number is not disclosed to others. Each voucher will be valid for a single redemption only.
7. All bookings are subject to availability and change.
8. Gift Vouchers are valid from the date of
purchase until the expiry date.
9. When using this gift voucher, you must call and make a reservation quoting the voucher number.