Online Virtual Workshop (for kids)
Benchspace Bites, our Beginner classes for those who want to try a little woodwork, have a little fun and make a small project.
- Chopping/Serving Board (June 12th, 2021) – Sold Out
- Wooden Coasters (June 19th, 2021)
- Chopping / Serving Board (June 26th, 2021) – Sold Out
- Candle Holder (July 3rd, 2021) – Sold Out
- Live Edge Clock (July 10th, 2021) – Sold Out
- Chopping / Serving Board (August 7th, 2021)
- Candle Holder (September 11th, 2021)
We can also provide private Benchspace Bites classes on request. See here for details.
Special Interest Workshops include
Evening Courses will begin again in Autumn 2021.
Please join our mailing list to be notified when next semester is put on sale.
- Frame Joinery (Beginner Level – Tuesdays)
- Frame Joinery (Beginner Level – Thursdays)
- Introduction to Practical Woodwork (Beginner Level)
- Traditional Joinery (Intermediate)
- Machine Making & Safety: Panel Saw & Router Table (Advanced) –
** Purchasing as a gift, download our printable voucher here , please note that vouchers are only valid when accompanied by order confirmation **
If you are interested in a particular class but its sold out then sign up to our mailing list to be notified as soon as they become available or email David@benchspacecork.ie to reserve a place on a specific course.
Our member “Open Making Sessions” are running twice a month on Saturday mornings to allow you to book a bench for the morning and work on your own project, we’ll be there to give you a little advice and guidance if needed.
We hope to see you in the workshop soon.
The Benchspace Team.