Our upcoming classes/events at Benchspace are ….
Benchspace Bites, our Beginner classes for those who want to try a little woodwork, have a little fun and make a small project.
- Christmas Bites (December 14th)
- Rustic Clock (January 12th)
- Coat Rack (February 15th)
- Candle Holder (March 14th)
Special Interest Workshops include
- Introduction to Laser Cutters (Weekend) (January 18th/19th)
- Introduction to Stone Carving and Sculpture (Weekend) (February 7th – 9th (Friday evening, full day Sat & Sun))
Evening Courses will be back in full force in January with
- Frame Joinery (Beginner Level)
- Introduction to Practical Woodwork (Beginner Level)
- Traditional Joinery (Intermediate)
- Machine Making & Safety: Surfacer, Planer & Bandsaw (Advanced)
** Purchasing as a gift, just add a note to your order saying you’d like a voucher posted out and the date its required, We can also email you a voucher if time is short. All Christmas vouchers will be sent by December 10th **
Our member “Open Making Sessions” are running twice a month on Saturday mornings to allow you to book a bench for the morning and work on your own project, we’ll be there to give you a little advice and guidance if needed.
We hope to see you in the workshop soon.
The Benchspace Team.