Online Virtual Workshop (for kids)
Benchspace Bites, our Beginner classes for those who want to try a little woodwork, have a little fun and make a small project.
- Chopping / Serving Board (June 26th, 2021)
- Candle Holder (July 3rd, 2021) – Sold Out
- Live Edge Clock (July 10th, 2021) – Sold Out
- Chopping / Serving Board (August 7th, 2021)
- Candle Holder (September 11th, 2021)
We can also provide private Benchspace Bites classes on request. See here for details.
Special Interest Workshops include
- Green Woodworking – (July 10th/11th, 2021)
- Green Woodworking – (TBC August, 2021)
- Introduction to Practical Woodwork (Weekend) – October 9th / 10th
Evening Courses will begin again in June 2021.
Please join our mailing list to be notified when next semester is put on sale.
- Frame Joinery (Beginner Level – Tuesdays) – Sold Out
- Frame Joinery (Beginner Level – Thursdays) – Sold Out
- Traditional Joinery (Intermediate) – Not running for Summer semester
- Machine Making & Safety: Panel Saw & Router Table (Advanced) – Sold Out
** Purchasing as a gift, download our printable voucher here , please note that vouchers are only valid when accompanied by order confirmation **
Our member “Open Making Sessions” are running twice a month on Saturday mornings to allow you to book a bench for the morning and work on your own project, we’ll be there to give you a little advice and guidance if needed.
We hope to see you in the workshop soon.
The Benchspace Team.