Benchspace Bites, our Beginner classes for those who want to try a little woodwork, have a little fun and make a small project.
- Chopping/Serving Board (January 22nd, 2022) – Sold Out
- Spoon Carving (January 23rd, 2022) – Sold Out
- Live Edge Clock (February 19th, 2022) – Sold Out
- Chopping/Serving Board (March 19th, 2022) – Sold Out
- Candle Holder (April 9th, 2022)
- Chopping/Serving Board (May 7th, 2022)
We can also provide private Benchspace Bites classes on request. See here for details.
Evening / Weekend Courses
Please join our mailing list to be notified classes go on sale.
- Frame Joinery (Beginner Level – Tuesdays, Spring 2022) – Sold Out
- Frame Joinery (Beginner Level – Thursdays, Spring 2022) – Sold Out
- Machine Making (Advanced – Mondays, Spring 2022) – Sold Out
- Laser Cutting for Beginners (Weekend) (February 5th/6th 2022)
- Letter Carving (Weekend) February 12th/13th
- Musical Instrument Building (March/April 2022)
- Introduction to Practical Woodwork (Weekend) (March 5th/6th, 2022) – Sold Out
- Introduction to Practical Woodwork (Weekend) (May 14th/15th, 2022)
** Purchasing as a gift, download our printable voucher here , please note that vouchers are only valid when accompanied by order confirmation **
“Open Making Sessions” are running regularly on Saturday mornings to allow you to book a bench for the morning and work on your own project, we’ll be there to give you a little advice and guidance if needed.
We hope to see you in the workshop soon.
The Benchspace Team.