Benchspace Bites, our Beginner classes for those who want to try a little woodwork, have a little fun and make a small project.t
- Chopping / Serving Board (October 16th, 2021) – Sold Out
- Chopping / Serving Board (November 13th, 2021) – Sold Out
We can also provide private Benchspace Bites classes on request. See here for details.
Special Interest Workshops include
- Festool at Bendspace (September 29th)
- Laser Cutting for Beginners (September 18th/19th) – Sold Out
- Laser Cutting for Beginners: Halloween Special (October 30th/31st)
Evening / Weekend Courses
Please join our mailing list to be notified classes go on sale.
- Frame Joinery (Beginner Level – Tuesdays) – Sold Out
- Frame Joinery (Beginner Level – Thursdays) – Sold Out
- Laser Cutting for Beginners – Wednesdays (November 3rd – 24th)
- Introduction to Practical Woodwork (Weekend) ( October 9th / 10th) – Sold Out
- Introduction to Practical Woodwork (Weekend) ( November 27th / 28th)
- Machine Making & Safety II – (Advanced – Mondays)
** Purchasing as a gift, download our printable voucher here , please note that vouchers are only valid when accompanied by order confirmation **
Our member “Open Making Sessions” are running twice a month on Saturday mornings to allow you to book a bench for the morning and work on your own project, we’ll be there to give you a little advice and guidance if needed.
We hope to see you in the workshop soon.
The Benchspace Team.