Programme & Training Manager
benchspace seeks a part-time Programme & Training Manager, 3 days a week to develop and deliver our training and creative enterprise programmes.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Programme and Training Manager will develop and implement benchspace’s trainings and programmes. Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
Programme Development & Management:
- Design, implement, and oversee benchspace’s creative enterprise, training, and residency programmes, encompassing curriculum establishment, event planning.
- Engage with stakeholders through regular reporting and communications.
- Schedule training calendars, workshops, and resource allocation for classes (including tutor bookings and materials).
- Supervise and review safety protocols and compliance across workshops.
- Prepare and manage budgets, financial reports, and other relevant documentation for training and programme activities.
- Assist in identifying and compiling funding applications where appropriate.
Communication and Promotion:
- Work in tandem with the Fundraising & Marketing Manager to drive internal and external awareness and engagement for programme opportunities, and maintain clear, ongoing communication with participants and stakeholders.
- Oversee class enrollments and communications with participants.
Undertake additional duties as necessary, aligned with organisational objectives and programme success.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar coordination/management role
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience managing people
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multitask, work to deadlines
- Budgeting experience
- Flexibility: Can be available and is willing to work evenings and at weekends if required.
- Knowledge of the creative enterprise sector
- Experience working in the creative sector
- Experience in identifying and writing grant applications
Salary – €34,000-€36,000 prorated (€20,400 – €21,600 – 3 days). Contract of service for a fixed term basis of 1 year with a view to extend.
Part-time – 3 days per week
Location – 2 days in benchspace’s offices in the Docklands in Cork City, 1 day remote.
Send your CV plus a cover letter by email only to Maeve Murphy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 6th November 2023, 5pm. Interviews will take place online.
Starting date: As soon as possible