Benchspace Bites, our Beginner classes for those who want to try a little woodwork, have a little fun and make a small project.
- Candle Holder (September 19th) – Sold Out
- Chopping/Serving Board (October 17th) – Sold Out
- Rustic Coat Rack (November 14th)
- Chopping/Serving Board (December 5th)
Special Interest Workshops include
- Green Woodworking – Oct 17th/18th
Evening Courses will be back in full force in Sept with
- Frame Joinery (Beginner Level – Tuesdays)
- Frame Joinery (Beginner Level – Thursdays) – Sold Out
- Introduction to Practical Woodwork (Beginner Level) – Sold Out
- Traditional Joinery (Intermediate) – Sold Out
- Machine Making & Safety: Panel Saw & Router Table (Advanced)
** Purchasing as a gift, download our printable voucher here , please note that vouchers are only valid when accompanied by order confirmation **
Our member “Open Making Sessions” are running twice a month on Saturday mornings to allow you to book a bench for the morning and work on your own project, we’ll be there to give you a little advice and guidance if needed.
We hope to see you in the workshop soon.
The Benchspace Team.