Online Virtual Workshop (for kids)
Benchspace Bites, our Beginner classes for those who want to try a little woodwork, have a little fun and make a small project.
- Chopping/Serving Board (May 15th, 2021) – Sold Out
- Chopping / Serving Board (May 22nd, 2021) – Sold Out
- Live Edge Clock (June 5th, 2021) – Sold Out
- Wooden Coasters (June 19th, 2021)
- Candle Holder (July 3rd, 2021) – Sold Out
We can also provide private Benchspace Bites classes on request. See here for details.
Special Interest Workshops include
- Green Woodworking – (June 19th/20th, 2021)
Evening Courses will begin again in Autumn 2021.
Please join our mailing list to be notified when next semester is put on sale.
- Frame Joinery (Beginner Level – Tuesdays)
- Frame Joinery (Beginner Level – Thursdays)
- Introduction to Practical Woodwork (Beginner Level)
- Traditional Joinery (Intermediate)
- Machine Making & Safety: Panel Saw & Router Table (Advanced) –
** Purchasing as a gift, download our printable voucher here , please note that vouchers are only valid when accompanied by order confirmation **
If you are interested in a particular class but its sold out then sign up to our mailing list to be notified as soon as they become available or email David@benchspacecork.ie to reserve a place on a specific course.
Our member “Open Making Sessions” are running twice a month on Saturday mornings to allow you to book a bench for the morning and work on your own project, we’ll be there to give you a little advice and guidance if needed.
We hope to see you in the workshop soon.
The Benchspace Team.