Our upcoming classes/events at Benchspace are ….
Benchspace Bites, our Beginner classes for those who want to try a little woodwork, have a little fun and make a small project.
Special Interest Workshops include
- Introduction to Laser Cutters (Weekend) (January 18th/19th)
- Introduction to Stone Carving and Sculpture (Weekend) (February 7th – 9th (Friday evening, full day Sat & Sun))
Evening Courses will be back in full force in January with
- Frame Joinery (Beginner Level)
- Introduction to Practical Woodwork (Beginner Level)
- Traditional Joinery (Intermediate)
- Machine Making & Safety: Surfacer, Planer & Bandsaw (Advanced)
** Purchasing as a gift, download our printable voucher here , please note that vouchers are only valid when accompanied by order confirmation **
Our member “Open Making Sessions” are running twice a month on Saturday mornings to allow you to book a bench for the morning and work on your own project, we’ll be there to give you a little advice and guidance if needed.
We hope to see you in the workshop soon.
The Benchspace Team.