Benchspace Bites, our Beginner classes for those who want to try a little woodwork, have a little fun and make a small project.
- Candle Holder (Sold out |August 22nd)
- Candle Holder (September 19th)
- Chopping/Serving Board (Sold out | October 17th)
- Rustic Coat Rack (November 14th)
Special Interest Workshops include
Evening Courses will be back in full force in Sept with
- Frame Joinery (Beginner Level)
- Introduction to Practical Woodwork (Beginner Level)
- Traditional Joinery (Intermediate)
- Machine Making & Safety: Panel Saw & Router Table (Advanced)
** Purchasing as a gift, download our printable voucher here , please note that vouchers are only valid when accompanied by order confirmation **
Our member “Open Making Sessions” are running twice a month on Saturday mornings to allow you to book a bench for the morning and work on your own project, we’ll be there to give you a little advice and guidance if needed.
We hope to see you in the workshop soon.
The Benchspace Team.