If you love the idea of hand planing a lovely piece of timber or making something beautiful with handcut joints then this is the course for you.
Suitable for those familiar with the basic techniques of woodworking, this class introduces case construction which is the basis of box, shelves, cabinet and drawer making.
Learn, from third generation cabinetmaker Anthony Aylward, the correct use of the saw, the square and the plane. Learn how to select grain for beauty, how to sharpen for clean, accurate cutting.
Over the 10 week, Anthony will help you develop your skill and guide you through a small project. Previous experience is certainly a help but not a requirement.
Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing a place you agree to our terms and conditions
- 18 years or older.
- We need a minimum number to run the class.
- We offer 10% discount to members quoting their discount code.
- Cancellations / Refunds are possible for 14 days after purchase, as long as the purchaser cancels at least 14 days before the class begins.
- Any questions or to pay by cheque, cash or bank transfer contact firstname.lastname@example.org