This course focuses solely on the safe use and understanding of the following machines:
• Panel Saw for both sheet material and solid material
• Router (handheld and fixed to a Router Table)
• Surface Planer, Thicknesser & Band Saw
You will be assigned a Folding Bed Tray project along with working drawings that you will make over the duration of the 10 weeks.
This will take you through the relevant steps and safe machine procedures necessary to complete this project.
By introducing a set project using all the mentioned machines in context this will allow you to reinforce and demonstrate your understanding and knowledge of each machine.
On completion of this course you will be required to take a practical and written assessment before you will be allowed to access the machines by yourself in the workshop.
Please note it is necessary for you to have considerable knowledge and woodwork experience in order to enrol on this course (if you have not previously done an evening course with Benchspace then please contact email@example.com before booking, outlining your previous experience)
As your safety is our highest concern, the course is limited to 7 places
Date: Mondays 11th October – 13th December (10 weeks)
Cost: €440 (all materials & safety gear included)
Terms and Conditions
• By purchasing a place you agree to our terms and conditions
• 18 years or older.
• We need a minimum number to run the class.
• We offer a 10% discount to members quoting their discount code.
• Cancellations / Refunds are possible for 14 days after purchase, as long as the purchaser cancels at least 14 days before the class begins.
• Any questions or to pay by cheque, cash or bank transfer contact firstname.lastname@example.org