This short course focuses solely on the safe use and understanding of the following machines:
You will be assigned a small project along with working drawings that you will make over the duration of the ten weeks. This project will take you through the relevant steps and safe machine procedures necessary to complete this project.
On completion of this course you will be required to take a practical and written assessment before you will be allowed to access the Open making sessions.
Please note it is necessary for you to have considerable knowledge and woodwork experience in order to enrol on this course.
As your safety is our highest concern, the course is limited to six places.
New members get free membership for the year when they enrol in this class, please email us for details. (note: This offer is valid for 28 days after the enrolled course begins)
- 18 years or older.
- We need a minimum number to run the class.
- To pay by cheque, cash or bank transfer contact email@example.com.
- We offer 10% discount to members quoting their discount code.
- Any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and conditions
- Applies to orders placed after 1/1/18 for individuals who haven’t held membership previously.
- Applies to evening courses running 10 weeks or longer only.
- Please note the membership is for the attendee of the course and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- This offer is given only once per person and cannot be combined with any other discounts/offers.
- Benchspace Cork CLG reserve the right to withdraw this offer at anytime either for an individual or as a whole.