Basic woodwork is a skill anyone can learn regardless of their background or skill level. Beginners and amateur but untrained woodworkers will find this class extremely beneficial. Practical projects can be made using off the shelf wood which is easily available in a number of builders suppliers but knowing what to chose and the basics of building projects is essential.
- Measuring and marking cuts.
- Saw skills and techniques to help you get straight cuts.
- Correct drilling and screwing techniques.
- Choosing the correct fasteners for your projects.
- Glueing and laminating project components.
- Sourcing materials.
- Hand Saw
- Spiral Ratcheting Screwdriver
- Manual / Electric Hand Drill & Pillar Drill
- Measuring tape
- Saw Stool (to provide support, a stable surface for cutting)
- Crosscut/Mitre Box (for accurate cuts)
- Sanding block (for cleaning up cuts and finishing)
Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing a place you agree to our terms and conditions
- 18 years or older.
- We need a minimum number to run the class.
- We offer 10% discount to members quoting their discount code.
- Cancellations / Refunds are possible for 14 days after purchase, as long as the purchaser cancels at least 14 days before the class begins.
- Any questions or to pay by cheque, cash or bank transfer contact email@example.com