Ever wake up on a Saturday morning and decide you need a new garden bench or planter, maybe the new TV needs a stand or you fancy a nice coffee table. If so then this is the course for you. Over the course of the weekend we will teach you the tips and techniques needed to make practical woodwork pieces and how to source materials.
During the course you will build a number of practical projects essential to woodwork including
- A Saw Stool (to provide support, a stable surface for cutting)
- A Crosscut/MItre Box (for accurate cuts)
- A Sanding block (for cleaning up cuts and finishing
On completion of this course, not only will you have gained the skills needed to construct simple pieces of furniture but you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to purchase wood at a builder providers and break it down for easy transport home.
During the course you will become familiar with the use of..
- Hand Saw
- Spiral Ratcheting Screwdriver
- Manual / Electric Hand Drill & Pillar Drill
- Measuring tape
Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing a place you agree to our terms and conditions
- 18 years or older.
- We need a minimum number to run the class.
- We offer 10% discount to members quoting their discount code.
- Cancellations / Refunds are possible for 14 days after purchase, as long as the purchaser cancels at least 14 days before the class begins.
- Any questions or to pay by cheque, cash or bank transfer contact firstname.lastname@example.org