Ever wake up on a Saturday morning and decide you need a new garden bench or planter, maybe the new TV needs a stand or you fancy a nice coffee table. If so then this is the course for you. Over the course of 10 weeks we will teach you the tips and techniques needed to make practical woodwork pieces and how to source materials.
During the course you will build a number of practical projects essential to woodwork including
- A Saw Stool (to provide support, a stable surface for cutting)
- A Tool Tote (to store your new tools)
- A Sanding block (for cleaning up cuts and finishing
On completion of this course, not only will you have gained the skills needed to construct simple pieces of furniture but you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to purchase wood at a builder providers and break it down for easy transport home.
During the course you will become familiar with the use of..
- Hand Saw
- Spiral Ratcheting Screwdriver (plus bits)
- Manual Hand Drill (plus bits)
- Measuring tape
New members get free membership for the year when they enrol in this class, please email us to process your membership. (Note: This offer is valid for 28 days after the enrolled course begins)
- 18 years or older.
- We need a minimum number to run the class.
- To pay by cheque, cash or bank transfer contact email@example.com.
- We offer 10% discount to members quoting their discount code.
- Any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and conditions
- Applies to orders placed after 1/1/2020 for individuals who haven’t held membership previously.
- Applies to evening courses running 10 weeks or longer only.
- Please note the membership is for the attendee of the course and cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- This offer is given only once per person and cannot be combined with any other discounts/offers.
- Benchspace Cork CLG reserve the right to withdraw this offer at anytime either for an individual or as a whole.