Join us for this one day guided making session in Benchspace where you will learn how to custom make a solid 2” thick Cherry floating shelf
up to 600mm/24” long.
We will explore the various methods of constructing shelves concentrating on the floating shelf style for a clean minimalist look.
In addition to this we will look at different edge styles and shapes to help create a shelf that is unique to you.
As part of this class we will also cover how to install any shelf in your home using the correct fixings for plasterboard and concrete.
The valuable new skills learned can be applied to almost any woodwork project.
Purchasing as a gift ? Just include the name of the person attending in the order notes. You can also download a printable voucher here
Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing a place you agree to our terms and conditions
- 18 years or older.
- We need a minimum number to run the class.
- We offer 10% discount to members quoting their discount code.
- Cancellations / Refunds are possible for 14 days after purchase, as long as the purchaser cancels at least 14 days before the class begins.
- Any questions or to pay by cheque, cash or bank transfer contact email@example.com