Want to get started in woodworking but don’t know where to begin or maybe you’d like a nice handmade clock for yourself or as a gift.
Then join our tutor David for a guided making session on Saturday, August 6h from 10am – 2pm where we’ll guide you through making a Live Edge Clock made from our locally sourced Irish hardwood.
Along the way you will learn valuable new skills that can be applied to almost any woodwork project.
Benchspace Bites are short introductory sessions where you can make your very own piece in a single class.
Purchasing as a gift ? Just include the name of the person attending in the order notes. You can also download a printable voucher here
Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing a place you agree to our terms and conditions
- 18 years or older.
- We need a minimum number to run the class.
- We offer 10% discount to members quoting their discount code.
- Cancellations / Refunds are possible for 14 days after purchase, as long as the purchaser cancels at least 14 days before the class begins.
- Any questions or to pay by cheque, cash or bank transfer contact email@example.com