Always wanted to learn woodwork but didn’t know where to start?
Then join our Tutors Martin and David for a guided making session on Saturday, December 18th from 10am – 1pm where we’ll guide you through making a range of Christmas Decorations from locally sourced woods.
Among the pieces you’ll make are
- Live Edge Snowman
- Scandinavian wood shaving decorations
- and a few surprises
Benchspace Bites are short introductory sessions where you can make your very own piece in a single class.
Purchasing as a gift ? Just include the name of the person attending in the order notes. You can also download a printable voucher here
Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing a place you agree to our terms and conditions
- 18 years or older.
- We need a minimum number to run the class.
- We offer 10% discount to members quoting their discount code.
- Cancellations / Refunds are possible for 14 days after purchase, as long as the purchaser cancels at least 14 days before the class begins.
- Any questions or to pay by cheque, cash or bank transfer contact firstname.lastname@example.org