We’re building a Creative Hub in Cork City.
We’re looking for volunteers to help achieve this vision of Cork. ….
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, then please tell us a little about yourself in our Get to know you form. Anything you tell us here will be held in confidence, and we’ll come back to you as soon as we can. Thank you.
Speakers, Mentors & Experts
We are looking for sector experts and experienced individuals to talk to groups of emerging designers on any of the following topics:
- Intellectual Property, protecting your original design work in the internet age.
- Digital Marketing, how to distinguish yourself and reach your customers.
- Branding and Storytelling
Tool & Equipment Donations
We want to provide the best tools and machinery we can to makers in Cork, and not just in woodwork, so we’re looking for donations of good quality equipment. If you know of decent equipment that might be looking for a home, then please let us know. We’ll make sure its used well.
We’re looking for:
- Woodwork Machinery: edge sander, cabinet sander, router table, compressor, bobbin sander, workshop vacuums
- CNC: we are looking for a large format 3-axis CNC router, open to offers
- Digital Making: 3D printers for an upcoming project, laser engraving equipment, vinyl cutter
- Metal fabrication: welding plant, metal bandsaw, grinding or cutting equipment
- Tools: woodworking edge tools such as chisels, spokeshaves, planes, battery drills, socket sets, clamps
Please note, in the interests of safety, that all machinery must be CE compliant and free from damage. Thank you.