This gorgeous hand-carved ring box is a wonderful way to present a ring to your someone special.
Are you walking down the isle and looking for a ring box for your ceremony? Make a ring box for two rings instead!
This 2-day course is beginner-friendly.
You will learn the following skills:
- How to design your ring box from pre-made blanks
- How to drill using the Pillar Drill
- How to handle and sharpen your carving gauges safely
- How to carve with hand tools
- How to carve with the Rotary Tool
- How to sand and finish your ring box
- How to finish with felt work
- Watch your names get engraved with the laser
What to wear:
Avoid wearing loose clothing and jewellery and don’t forget to tie back long hair. Closed toe shoes are required on all of our workshop floors.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) PPE will be provided by benchspace for all courses that require it. It must be worn as directed.
Please read our terms and conditions here before booking.
To avail of our installment payment plan, read the full details here.
Any questions? Email email@example.com