Autumn is a time of change and why not learn some new skills with us here at Benchspace.
Benchspace Bites are running as follows
- Rustic Coat Rack (September 28th)
- Chopping / Serving Board (October 12th)
- Candle Holder (November 16th)
Evening Courses are back in full force this Autumn with
- Frame Joinery (Beginner Level) (October 3rd)
- Traditional Joinery (Intermediate) (October 2nd)
- Introduction to Practical Woodwork (September 27th)
- Machine Making & Safety 2: Router & Panel Saw (September 30th)
We will continue our “Open Making Sessions” twice a month on Saturday mornings which allow you to book a bench for the morning and work on your own project, we’ll be there to give you a little advice and guidance if needed. All of the above and much more can be found on our Calendar on www.benchspacecork.ie We hope to see you in the workshop soon. The Benchspace Team.