Autumn is a time of change.
Why not learn some new skills with us here at Benchspace.
Benchspace Bites are running as follows
- Rustic Coat Rack (September 28th)
- Chopping / Serving Board (October 12th)
- Candle Holder (November 16th)
Professional skills courses are back in full force this Autumn with
- Frame Joinery (October 3rd)
- Traditional Joinery (October 2nd)
- Introduction to Practical Woodwork (September 27th)
- Machine Making & Safety (September 30th)
We will continue our “Open Making Sessions” twice a month on Saturday mornings which allow you to book a bench for the morning and work on your own project, we’ll be there to give you a little advice and guidance if needed. We hope to see you in the workshop soon.