Autumn is a time of change and why not learn some new skills with us here at Benchspace.
Benchspace Bites are running as follows
- Live Edge Clock (August 31st)
- Rustic Coat Rack (September 28th)
- Chopping / Serving Board (October 14th)
- Candle Holder (November 16th)
We also have a Green Woodworking Weekend on August 31st/Sept 1st
Evening Courses are back in full force this Autumn with
- Frame Joinery (Beginner Level) (September 5th)
- Traditional Joinery (Intermediate) (September 18th)
- Introduction to Practical Woodwork (September 27th)
- Machine Making & Safety 2: Router & Panel Saw (September 30th)
We will continue our “Open Making Sessions” twice a month on Saturday mornings which allow you to rent a bench for the morning for €10 and work on your own project, we’ll be there to give you a little advice and guidance if needed. All of the above and much more can be found on our Calendar on www.benchspacecork.ie We hope to see you in the workshop soon. The Benchspace Team.